- This Marine Notice serves to inform all the relevant stakeholders that construction work for the Maritime Essential Services Centre will begin on 15th August 2022.
- This project is located at the forefront of the Lami Lower Leading Light, Lot 1, Naimawi Street, and is expected to be completed in 2024.
- There may be back lighting in the vicinity but the line of sight and arc of visibility of the Lead Light will not be obstructed during and after the completion of the project
- Vessel operators and ship masters are required to exercise caution and maintain a proper look out when transiting the main passage in Suva Harbour for the duration of this project.
- For any clarification, please contact Manager Safety Compliance and Response Mr Iliesa Batisaresare on mobile 9906331 or email email@example.com
MANAGER SHIPS INSPECTION
August 15th 2022