- This Marine Notice draws the attention of ship owners, operators, masters, crew and the general public that the Maritime Safety Authority of Fiji – Suva office will now be open on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays until further notice.
- The Authority’s new reduced business hours will be from 0900hrs till 1500hrs on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays for industry to apply. No member of the public will be allowed access to our internal office until further advised, this includes Oral Examinations as these will be conducted online.
- As part of the new normal, the Authority would like to stress the importance of practicing safe COVID-19 protocols which includes the compulsory wearing of face masks, downloading of careFiji app and having the Bluetooth switched on at all times, regular use of hand sanitizer and keeping a 2 meter distance when visiting any of our offices.
- Marine Notice 25 revokes Information Notice 4 and Marine Notice 24. For other enquires our managers can be contacted on the following contact details.
- Manager Ships Inspections : Sesoni Komaisoso +679 9981219, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manager Safety, Compliance and Response: Samuela Bulimetuira +679 9906331, email@example.com
- Acting Manager Qualification and Licensing: Shaleen Lata +679 9904189, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Officer in Charge – Northern Division: Jone Manafau +679 8960165, email@example.com
- Officer in Charge – Western Division: George Vulakoro +679 9906343, firstname.lastname@example.org
- PLEASE SUBSCRIBE ON OUR WEBSITE [Bottom Home Page] TO GET CONTACTLESS AUTOMATIC UPDATES INTO YOUR EMAIL https://www.msaf.com.fj/
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
June 9th 2021