- This Marine Notice draws the attention of ship owners, operators, masters, crew and the general public that the Maritime Safety Authority of Fiji (MSAF) Offices across Fiji will resume opening from Mondays to Thursdays from 8.00am to 4.30pm and Fridays from 8.00am to 4.00pm.
- Customers are to note there are a lot of enquiry and that we are limiting the number of people who can physically be at our counters at any one time.
- People can still send their queries and/or applications by email to the following addresses if they don’t wish to wait in person:-
- For Qualification queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org;
- For Survey requirements and queries, please email email@example.com;
- For general enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org;
- You can also call any of our MSAF offices during the above-mentioned work hours and days.
- No member of the public will be allowed access to our internal office until further advised, this includes Oral Examinations as these will be conducted online.
- This Marine Notice revokes Marine Notice 28. For other enquires our staff can be contacted on the following contact details.
- Manager Ships Inspections: Sesoni Komaisoso (+679) 9981219 and/or email@example.com;
- Manager Safety, Compliance and Response: Samuela Bulimetuira (+679) 9906331 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Acting Manager Qualification and Licensing: Shaleen Lata (+679) 9904189 and/or email@example.com
- Officer in Charge – Northern Division: Jone Manafau (+679) 8960165 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Officer in Charge – Western Division: George Vulakoro (+679) 9906343 and/or email@example.com
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE ON OUR WEBSITE [Bottom Home Page] TO GET CONTACTLESS AUTOMATIC UPDATES INTO YOUR EMAIL on https://www.msaf.com.fj/
OFFICER IN CHARGE
16th September 2021