- This Marine Notice draws the attention of ship owners, operators, masters, crews and the general public on the temporary closure in SUVA of the Maritime Safety Authority of Fiji’s Headquarters located at Level 4, Kadavu House, Victoria Parade, Suva.
- Upon the advice of the Ministry of Health and Medical Services, the entire Kadavu House has been cordoned off as a COVID-19 precautionary measure.
- The Authority will continue to provide limited service nationwide during this time until further notice.
- All communications for general enquiries are to be made via mobile phone during business hours (Mon – Thurs 8am – 4:30pm) and (Fri 8am – 4pm)
- Mobile Contacts
- Manager Ships Inspections : Sesoni Komaisoso +679 9981219, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manager Safety, Compliance and Response: Samuela Bulimetuira +679 9906331, email@example.com
- Acting Manager Qualification and Licensing: Shaleen Lata +679 9904189, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Officer in Charge – Northern Division: Jone Manafau +679 8960165, email@example.com
- Officer in Charge – Western Division: George Vulakoro +679 9906343, firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE ON OUR WEBSITE [Bottom Home Page] TO GET CONTACTLESS AUTOMATIC UPDATES INTO YOUR EMAIL https://www.msaf.com.fj/
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
May 28th, 2021