- This Marine Notice draws the attention of ship owners, operators, masters, crew and the general public that the Maritime Safety Authority of Fiji (MSAF) Offices across Fiji will revert to opening from Mondays through to Fridays.
- The Authority’s reduced business hours will remain as 0800hrs till 1500hrs on the days stated above to allow for continuity in the industry. Due to changes to licenses and qualifications, customers are to note there are a lot of enquiries regarding these and we are limiting the number of people who can physically be at our counters at any one time.
- Queries and/or applications can still be sent by email to the following addresses if they do not wish to wait in person:-
- For Qualification queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org;
- For Survey requirements and queries, please email@example.com;
- For general enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org;
- You can also call any of our MSAF offices during the above-mentioned work hours and days.
- No member of the public will be allowed access to our internal office until further advised, this includes Oral Examinations as these will be conducted online.
- This Marine Notice revokes Marine Notice 25. For other enquiries our staff can be contacted on the following contact details.
Officer in Charge/Manager Ships Inspections : Sesoni Komaisoso (+679) 9981219 and/or email@example.com;
Manager Safety, Compliance and Response: Samuela Bulimetuira (+679) 9906331 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org;
Acting Manager Qualification and Licensing: Shaleen Lata (+679) 9904189 and/or email@example.com
Officer in Charge – Northern Division: Jone Manafau (+679) 8960165 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org
Officer in Charge – Western Division: George Vulakoro (+679) 9906343 and/or email@example.com
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO OUR WEBSITE [Bottom Home Page] TO GET CONTACTLESS AUTOMATIC UPDATES INTO YOUR EMAIL on https://www.msaf.com.fj/
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
August 13th 2021